On Sunday, December 10th, CT Senator Chris Murphy will host a town hall at Norwalk High School to address questions on how the GOP’s tax bill will affect Connecticut residents. The event will take place at 2:30 pm. If you plan to attend, RSVP to Kayla Reasco at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-549-8463. We look forward to seeing you there!
DTC News & Events
- Jim Himes endorses Matt Blumenthal for state representative
- Darien Democratic Town Committee Endorses Ned Lamont for Governor and Susan Bysiewicz For Lieutenant Governor
- How Do I Get An Absentee Ballot For The August 14, 2018 Primary?
- Are you frustrated by the news and want to stand up?
- Obama offers Democrats tough love ahead of midterms: ‘Enough moping’